If God brings me to it, He will bring me through it...

If God brings me to it, He will bring me through it...

Wednesday, 2 September 2009

We're poor ...

I'm so depressed... just found out that we have to start paying for our own rent and bills from now on. NOOOO!!!! Thats another 2 or 3k less for me to spend every month, which is a major disaster considering the fact that I just took up two new expensive hobbies...

1) I am going to be a photographer - omg SOOOO excited! This is my new Nikon D90 withe 18-200mm lens. I did so much research on DSLRs before getting it and I was tossing up between this one and the Canon 500D but when I held it in my hands I just knew this was the right one. I got a good deal (about AUD1800) and I LOVE LOVE LOOOOOVE IT!!!! When I get better I'll have to get more lenses and flash to go with it :)


2) I went to the diet doctor cos I just cant lose weight on my own and I REFUSE to exercise. Wont happen, NADA! Anyway, I took my trusty translators there and I have to say they did the best job. The whole process went for about 4 hours. They do a full body check, measure you, stick tubes and prods in you to measure stress, have a full consulation with 2 doctors and a dietician, and then they tell you what you can/cant eat and put you on this chinese herbal medicine. Jaebum translated the WHOLE TIME for me, feel so sorry for him I had to give him a present at the end...

Anyway, the tests came out that I dont really have much to lose, but my muscle content is really low (read: nonexistant) so I'm actually full of fat! And I dont exercise and I'm on the Pill so I get fat easier. Boooo... And apparently I have really really high stress levels which explains why I crave a lot of "bad" foods... huh? I thought I was just an ice-cream lover...

Anyway, the plan is weird and I get to eat carbs (what? i thought carbs were a no-no??) but no beef and pork (ok), chicken and fish is fine. I also get no sweets (damn) and no spicy food (NO WAY i am so gonna cheat) and I have to eat dinner no later than 6pm. Ergh.

I get acupuncture from the doctor once week/fortnight and I have to take this disgusting chinese stuff every day. They delivered 2 boxes of it to my place, the stuff on the ground is just one weeks worth:

Ewws.

But get this. I get these "free passes" for those times when I disobey the rules, I just have to take these pellet things 30mins after I cheat. I was like - gimme more of them, I'm gonna cheat every meal!!

Anyway, this diet sounds crazy weird to me and the eating carbs (well, just rice) bit doesnt make sense. It costs like $500 a month so it better work! If it doesnt its probably cos I cant keep myself away from Cold Stone...

Can you see Noodle?? She got her ears dyed! HAHA...













Look its Burberry Noodle!

Taken with my D90 on auto setting... I still havent figured out how to use it yet LOL.

xxoo

1 comment:

  1. noodles hair is gross... and u dont need to lose weight. U look fine

    ReplyDelete