If God brings me to it, He will bring me through it...

If God brings me to it, He will bring me through it...

Sunday, 13 September 2009

Camera Love

I love my new DSLR so much! It takes the greatest photos, but usually the good ones are taken by someone else...

I've discovered that I'm no good really... perhaps I should read the manual.

I went to a couple of the University Fashion Week shows and took almost a thousand pics! Its great to be press - I sat in the photographers pit with the best view and it was so fun but exhausting! Haven't had time to sort through the pics but I will upload them soon :)

Having a break with some of the photographers:

Experimental profile pics in VERY BAD lighting... the colour was totally wrong :( I really need to learn how to play with shutter speed, apperture and ISO...











































And the latest news is that Froggie got my initials tattoed on his arm for our 1st year Anniversary! Love... ♥

The artwork was a little complicated so it took almost 2hrs but he was fine the whole time - thats my man! The tattoo shop is a chain in the states and really professional. The artist is the top tattoo artist in Korea and very detailed - she took ages but it was beautiful - apparently that big one Froggie has on his back only took 20mins @ the Illustrated Man in Sydney LOL...

We finished at almost midnight but then decided to go to a sake bar and then for a massage package afterwards cos we were so happy with the result :)

Now he wants to get our kids names tattoed on the other arm ~~ :P

How's my photography?






















Click here to see more pics :)

xxoo

1 comment: