If God brings me to it, He will bring me through it...

If God brings me to it, He will bring me through it...

Sunday, 20 September 2009

The Catwalk...

I had a vision last night of my grandpa and my dad meeting in heaven... they were both smiling at me. It was so vivid it had to be real... I guess they are letting me know that they are reunited and everything is good now.

Meanwhile, my amazing sister is on the SMH tomorrow - click here for the online version. There is also an entire documentary being made about her (no joke!!) which comes out in 2010 and will show on the ABC... so exciting.

In other exciting news, I was a catwalk model for a fashion show at a gallery opening tonight, sponsored by Blackberry.

Here's some sneak peeks but I will have to get some better photos from press later...

Getting ready:













Pic-whoring...















































Breathe, walk, pose!









































































































THE END!

xxoo

No comments:

Post a Comment