I lost 2.5kgs on that Chinese medicine, and now I've plateaued. My weight is not moving anymore!! Sure, I cheat all the time but I cant live without having dessert! I CANT!
I dont even see what the point of doing this is. When I started this diet, I was 54kg, the heaviest I have ever been and that is by eating WHATEVER THE HELL I WANT. I mean, dessert after every meal, steak, burgers, BBQ, and whatever my husband eats every day and usually more than what he eats. With complete freedom and zero exercise, I cannot get heavier than 54kg.
But on a restictive diet that doesnt let me eat dessert, noodles or alcohol ... all I can lose is 2.5kg?? WTF. I give up.
Ok, so I cheated when I started making progress, and yes... I reward myself for not eating dessert by... eating dessert.
But on the whole I have been following the rules and not having dinner later than 6pm! WHY then, did I GAIN a kilo after I ate a bowl of pho and a bun? Yes, its true. Yesterday I was 51.5kg, and I cheated and ate noodles *yummms* and a custard bun.
Today I am 52.5kg which means I have no only lost 1.5kg after all that hard work! NOOOOO!!!
Boooo. Thumbs down.
And this is even after I tested the "diet lab"... allow me to show you what happens in a diet clinic (I took secret photos just for this :P).
The Diet Clinic
First, you are put into a heating machine for 15mins that warms your body up - I dont know why this would help weight loss but anyway...
Then you lie on this water bed and get massaged by a very heavy current of water underneath you for 15mins. It feels really good but again, I dont know how this helps you lose weight..
Next, you get needles stuck on you for 30mins, as acupuncture is supposed to boost your weight loss program. Whatever - it just made me wanna have ice-cream afterwards...
And then you put your legs & body into this suction thing and it pumps air in and out for 15mins. Hmm....
Then you lie face down and get these suction caps put into your shoulders and they pump in and out and massage your shoulders... I think this is for the apparently "high levels of stress" i showed in the initial diagnoses..??
Finally, you step on this movement machine and it jiggles you around for 10mins and you look like a person having an epileptic fit. Nice.
And thats it??
All these rich old ladies are there, and also some skinny girls who really dont need to lose weight. WEIRD and a waste of money. I totally dont think it works. You're supposed to do it twice a week but the whole thing takes 2 hours! Who's got the time?? I've already done it twice and although I lost 0.5kg after the treatment, I just ate it all back up again. LOL. I have paid for 4 so I will do 2 more and then try something else...
I think Bikram Yoga is better so I have started that too. GOOD LUCK TO ME!
At least he cant fit into my jeans anymore:
These are just clip-ons for now, cos I dont know if I want it for the wedding, but when I get back, I will get them braided on permanently...
And yes, I cheated again at Haagan Daaz, this time at 9:30pm.
xxoo
No comments:
Post a Comment