If God brings me to it, He will bring me through it...

If God brings me to it, He will bring me through it...

Thursday, 17 September 2009

Granddaddy...

I just got a message from my cousin saying that Grandpa isn't doing too well. He can't breathe properly anymore and the doctor says that he will probably pass away today or tomorrow.

He's asleep now and chances are he won't wake up...

I'm really sad but my Grandpa was always so Christian and saying that he cant wait to go to Heaven and see God and my daddy. Even when he was really sick he was always never scared, he just wanted to pass away peacefully and be with God.

So I guess the right attitude should be happiness, cos thats what he wanted...

Just really sad that he wont make it to my wedding. Now my grandma will be sitting by herself at the wedding...

And so will my mum...

I ♥ Grandpa

xxoo

3 comments:

  1. Im so sorry to hear about your grandpa, Gracie. Your family must be going through a rough time at the moment, my condolences to them. I lost my grandparents at an early age and recently my uncle and my paternal grandfather, who lived till quite late. Still, its sad however late they die. You lost your father too, didnt you? or did i misunderstand? hope you and your family can cope with this sadness somehow...

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete