If God brings me to it, He will bring me through it...

If God brings me to it, He will bring me through it...

Sunday, 30 August 2009

Work & Networking...

Been too busy to blog!

We attended the AustCham meetings and met some new people (below left). That guy walking towards me got so drunk by the end he started swearing in my ear and being a sleaze... BOO!

More exciting news is that Froggie now (sometimes) plays pool with the Wild Hogs, a group at the 3 Alley Pub. That doesn't interest me much, except for the fact that one of the guys looks like Alec Baldwin. Splitting image!! Even more so in real life... (below right):














I got some flowers from a man that is not my husband. Nice to know I've still got it...

Brunch meetings, lunch meetings, dinner meetings with the 10 writers (the magazine I work for is called 10) .... too much food :( I am going to see a diet doctor and go on a plan...



























Raghhh!!! My first plate... there was a second after this. YUM!

No, we're not retards, its just our hand symbol for 10 LOL. Sad...

Right now I'm working at a convention hosted by the American Women's Club *yawns*... hope I win something in the raffle.














(Left) Kyonghee the General Manager, Me and Stephen my boss.
(Right) My new BFF, Balmy from Thailand. We met at an Austcham event and she has no friends here cos she just arrived (kinda like me 6 months ago). Her fiance works all the time so she's latched onto me. Her body is SO HOT it makes me wanna die... Why????? *sniffs*














xxoo

No comments:

Post a Comment