If God brings me to it, He will bring me through it...

If God brings me to it, He will bring me through it...

Tuesday, 8 September 2009

Wedding Singer Nightmare!

I'm so annoyed! The original singer I had for the church, Jen Trinjo from Miss Saigon - just PULLED OUT! She's in love and moving to Adelaide - WTF. Pffft. What kind of a stupid excuse is that??

Luckily, knowing the right people helps. My lovely dress designer Joanne Panzarino is asking her friend Tamara Sandilands (Kyle from 2Day FM's wife) or her co-member Reigan from Aust Idol (the 2 of them are in a duo called Scarlette Belle.) I like Tamara but I dont know if her voice or look is soulful enough to pull it off.

Another friend in the music industry offered some better suggestions and now I have all YESes from these people: Paula Baxter ; Carmen Smith and Prinnie Stevens.

I cant decide!! They are all so good and super talented. Paula is black which I love (but hubby thinks shes ugly), Carmen is a really strong singer - she also played Mimi in RENT and she has a solo album; and Prinnie is the prettiest and my sister likes her. She was also in Idol a while back:



They all wanna do it and now I cant decide :(
BoOooooOO - what to doooooo??

Oh, yea the Panzarino sisters (who are so nice - they're also fans of Dress Me Pretty and are super supportive!) also suggested this other company for me to speak to. They have people signed to them like Guy Sebastian, Deni Hines, Rickie-Lee, Delta Goodrem, etc...

Anyway, I wanted someone like Paulini, Rickie-Lee or Guy and guess what ... I can get them but their prices start from AUD$4000 up. For one song.

*DIES*

Froggie said we can get Guy but I'm like... yea right, as if you wont be crying for a week afterwards. Stop faking! Maybe when he becomes Head Trader of the world we can have Guy sing at our 50th Wedding Anniversary.. lol.

xxoo

2 comments:

  1. Hey I saw Guy the other day - he's staying at my hotel (OMG) in the gold coast. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw Peter Alexander (PJs) at the Chadstone store in Melbourne LOL

    ReplyDelete