If God brings me to it, He will bring me through it...

If God brings me to it, He will bring me through it...

Monday, 7 September 2009

Weekend in Busan

We got a free weekend away in Busan, courtesy of my work. Very excitement! Couldn't wait to hit the beach cos there are none in Seoul, how ridic. I was also really happy that I would get to use my DSLR for the first time. Didn't have time to read the manual, but decided I would figure it out as I go... uh, big mistake.

The saddest part was leaving my poor Noodle behind :(

On the bullet train to Busan... we eat the whole way :D






















Arrival at Busan Station - it was really fast, took less than 3 hours. The bullet train travels at 300km/h which is pretty fast - similar to the Taiwan high-speed rail but not as fast as Japan's or the one from Shanghai-Hangzhou (I think).

For some ridiculous reason I decided we should catch a bus to the hotel. WTF. I've never even caught a bus in Seoul... fricked if I know why I decided we should catch one in Busan...

I look decidedly pissed here. That is because it is my very first time on a bus in Korea and I there are no seats!?

Oooooh I'm proud of this shot -I tried really hard to make it blur everywhere else except for the flowers at the front and I succeeded - sorta.

The lobby of the Novotel Ambassador - much nicer than I imagined, and a great location right on the beach - perfect!













I've been on the stupid diet for about 3 days and I think its starting to work. My thighs look a bit smaller, yes?






















Our very nice room on the top executive floor - thanks 10 Magazine! I knew you were good for something :P













Ocean view from our room - also a view of all the hot chicks. Nice.













Pool and gym area... BORING for me, but Froggie likes:













I tried to get the light to go so that there is a shadow on the stairs, but it still looks so amateur :(













YAY! Beach time!
























What is beach time without a parasol and some Jap mags?
























Getting ready to go out:

This is where I start using my digital compact, can u tell the difference in picture quality? OMG its so shit! I will never be able to go back to using a normal camera again!!










































FOOD.


























... and he talks me into going to the casino with him again (nooooo!!~~). I spent the whole time watching a Britney concert from the big screen and checking out the sharks at the VIP tables.

Then we get to do something I LIKE - jimjilbang YAY!! We could actually do this anytime in Seoul, but who cares. Its fun. People just lie around sleeping, and others sleep in the hot coal rooms. Downstairs in the hot spring baths you get to check out old ladys and their saggy tits and loose pussies. FUN!

Getting massaged and sweating like a pig in the hot coal room with my gigantic fresh lemonade:


































I love reflexology machines! TOPS :D














Breakfast time! And back to the nice camera (yes! *high fives*)



































My attempt at artistic photography. Not bad, huh?



































I only tanned my legs this time, cos I am trying not to be a nigga before the wedding. AFTER it though, I am gonna ROAST myself in Bali! WOOT!!!!

































At the wharf where we were about to get the biggest seafood meal of our lives:

































First we got all these little seafood dishes (left), then crab, massive plate of sashimi and other raw fish:



































By this stage, I am already full and my good camera is out of batteries so I have to resort to using the dumb one...

Then the cooked fish comes, the tempura... and just when you're about to burst, they bring out rice and more side dishes and a massive soup:







































Ooooooh happiness is an understatement:

FINITO!

But alas! We spent so long eating that we totally missed the bullet train on the way back :O The next 2 trains were completely full so we would have had to wait an entire hour for the 3rd one!

I was so sad, cos the pet shop would be closed and then Noodle would have to spend another night there :'(

But good old hubby always steps up. He paid for an upgrade so we came back on the next one in First Class! *claps claps*

Tired but comfy :D

And the happiest part was picking up Noodle from the doggy hotel:

I LOVE YOU NOODLE, I will never leave you again!!!

Next time I am hiding her in my bag and taking her in the hotel with us.

I ♥ Daddy

xxoo

No comments:

Post a Comment