If God brings me to it, He will bring me through it...
If God brings me to it, He will bring me through it...
Tuesday, 10 February 2009
We eat...
This is what I had for dinner myself on my little lonesome... note the 2litre bottle of soju LOL
Since we arrived, I have actually done a lot of cooking. But it always seems to look and taste the same :(
This was yesterday:
Hmmm...
But I did manage to do eggs 3 ways once!
Anyway, needless to say the husbands cooking is a lot more presentable:
(pssst - the salad was mine)
And this one below... the wine was mine :P
BUT WE EAT:
And we EAT
This little gem all you can eat Brazilian Steak House we discovered is great! Jack was so amazed it that he was like a kid in a candy store. It is Very Good Meat (and Mash) but very filling too:
Love ur outfit in this series of photos, they are so pretty and princess, i like!!
ReplyDelete