If God brings me to it, He will bring me through it...

If God brings me to it, He will bring me through it...

Sunday, 22 February 2009

I have a really nice husband

I complained about my (already very nice) Valentines Day present, so I got an apology and a promise that I could have whatever I wanted this weekend.

The Verdict:

I LOOOOOOVE IT!!!!

We tried on heaps of others but I decided that a classic Hermes belt beats all the rest! He agreed too (before weeping and running to the bank to withdraw more money). Awww... good Froggie :)

It can be worn both sides (chocolate or Hermes orange), and the buckle and belt is sold separately, which means I can get other buckles/belt colours later and mix and match if I want. But I think these colours are perfect!

Oooooh and I also asked for a freebie and I got it! The Hermes Playtime With Your Scarf cards, that teach you how to wear your scarf in all the different ways ala French style:

Bisou bisou~~

P.S. Interesting fact about Korea. The biggest note is 10,000 won (about $10AUS) and we dont have a Korean credit card. So you can imagine how annoying it is carrying a big stash of cash around with me all the time when I do my shopping! We have made big purchases before, but I forgot about how embarressing it is. Anyway, the girl was surrounded by all these notes and laughing at us, I had to take a picture of her:


Note to self: must get credit card soon.

*blushes*

No comments:

Post a Comment