If God brings me to it, He will bring me through it...

If God brings me to it, He will bring me through it...

Monday, 23 February 2009

Oscars 2009

Ok I cant watch the Oscars from here (I dont know how to read the Korean TV Guide), I havent seen half of the movies, and I'm really fat today so I'm depressed.

But here's my pick of best dressed.

Everyone hates this Miley Cyrus number, but I love it! Hey, the girl is a scrumptious 16 yr old with fat lips and a porno pic, and her daddy is Billy Ray. How can you not love her!?

And Sarah... my BFF in my dreams...

Angie, my pretend girlfriend...


And Anne, I dont like your face, but the dress does your pearly skin justice:

Oooh and Dev Patel! I totally dig you and I want you to be my boyfriend on the side :P


WORST DRESSED: Beyonce. Oh dear child, what happened? Dont you know your hips are too big for that??

Mean rant: OMG I am so mean for saying this and I really love Heath, but what happened when his sister leaned over the microphone in that thank you speech? Was that phlegm?? Ewww.....

P.S. Totally unrelated, but husband said something along the lines of "You can get another puppy if you really want". Um... OMG???? Then I started making excuses for why I shouldn't (we will have to give it away again, it's expensive and I'll have less money to shop, I'm quite busy working from home...) but that's because I was so happy. BUT NO! It's inhumane! Can't do it - will not become a serial doggie-buyer and give-awayer.... but have always wanted a schpoodle...

Someone slap me please.

2 comments:

  1. SLAPS YOU VERY HARD... gracie please don't get a puppy if you know you're going to have to give it away~!! it's cruel and awful!

    your fatter bfffb

    ReplyDelete