If God brings me to it, He will bring me through it...

If God brings me to it, He will bring me through it...

Thursday, 19 February 2009

Cool, Gross, Fun, Jealousy...

Sushi Time!! With Perry & Sun (but they are hidden cos they're not as cool):


THE COOL BIT:

My DIY buttons :P

Mel is here in Seoul! And we go to Dongdaemun at midnight to take flippy leg shots Hohoho:

... with her friends from Tokyo:

THE GROSS BIT:

Eating again at 1am ~~ yucks street food:



OH YEAAA.... weiner covered in batter which is then covered in thick fries which is then covered in tomato sauce...

THE FUN BIT!!!!

My designer friend Sun took us to the less visited part of Dongdaemun. Its basically the wholesaler department stores - there are like 30 of them and they are massive! They open at 9pm and go until sunrise. We went at 2am (the best time), cos that is when a lot of the wholesalers are leaving and its less crowded. Its basically all the same stuff you see in other shops, but you have to buy in bulk and its MUCH CHEAPER. SO FUN!!!

The whole street is littered with massive garbage bags all filled with clothes that people buy:

Because you're not supposed to just buy one piece (the people get mad at you cos you're wasting their time), I couldnt get much (if anything). But I did manage to pick up this bargain bag!! Niiiiiice :)

And here's the stuff I got from the mainstream shops with Mel~~

More Hanbok and Kitty for Coconut:

Some cute camis:

And my fave! Silk shirt with little ponies on them - and silk pink tights. Heavenly!!

THE JEALOUS PART:

This woman already has a black, white, yellow and pink (i want!!) Balenciaga bag.... and now she gets ANOTHER for her bday! BOO!

I hate Samantha.

I'm still deciding whether or not its worth it to splurge $3k on one... general consenus has been a NO. So I guess I can only oggle at other people's fortune... *sniffs*

The one that has a massive wedding to pay for :(
xxoo

1 comment:

  1. that hotchips weiner actually looks yummy to me! am i screwed in the head? lol

    and stop perving on the balenciaga bcos your barely 2-3 month old pink prada bag will get jealous. that hot sexy thing deserves to be treated with total love and devotion for awhile longer!!! :P

    ReplyDelete