The Bad News is that Jack the Slack Cunt has still only put up Part 1 of the pics from his visit (this was during the time when my camera died) and due to his laziness and inconsistency, the chronological order that I so prided my blog in being PRE-JACKNESS is gone. Dead. Splat.
So here are our adventures from a whole 2 weeks ago...
Insadong:
This is the Tourist County of Korea. Tea houses, traditional restaurants and souvenirs abundant, there are also places where you can dress up in traditional Hanbok and take pictures. Vomit.
And for all you Gracie-haters out there, who religiously read my blog even though you swear you hate me and I'm a petentious self-loving bitch... I've got something REALLY GOOD for you.
You are about to see Gracies Worst Dressed Day in history. Hooray for you!!
I'm a bear:
I'm a rabbit with a bad fringe:
I'm a raccoon:
I'm a hyena (the crazy one from the Lion King):
WOW! Wasnt that fun?Now onto Myeongdong.
Bright lights, shops, street food and lots Japs & Chinese:
I'm a polar bear:
Um... ugh:
I'm a skunk:
My fave. I'm repulsive! YAY!
We also found Kebab in Korea *drools*...
Lots of street food - dried fishies galore. OMG totally yums even though it kills your jaws and you feel like you've been punched in the face after eating it...
A fried weiner in my mouth:
A famous place that has pics of celebrities but sadly I didnt see none in the store. POO.
See I'm not so bad after I take the outer layer off...
Next day.Apgujeong:
This is actually my favorite area in Seoul. I've mentioned it before, hosting the Rodeo Drive, fancy clubs, restaurants and really hot people. Su Jung and I decided it was time to rip Jack off, and make him pay for a nice meal.
The Zen Hidaway:
I had to make sure I made the top off-the-shoulder, didn't I? POSER.
Very tranquil atmosphere:
This was the best dish everrrrr:
And this one too:
Oh and also this one:
Not this one (Jack's order):
Shopping around Apgujeoung - heaps of boutiques stocking collections of hard-to-find designer items:
Every shop has Valet Parking. WTF??
Ooooooh moshiso!! The guy I like from Korean F4 teehee:
Yep, you're STUPID.
That's it, point to yourself you LOSER.Puahahahahaha
No comments:
Post a Comment