If God brings me to it, He will bring me through it...

If God brings me to it, He will bring me through it...

Monday, 9 February 2009

Bye bye husband...

He left me to go to Sydney for a week.

I hate him so I'm probably gonna kill myself tonight.

Its just me and this little one now:



Oh, shes cute aint she...

The place is a mess right now, but what a great time to showcase it in all its disgusting glory!

My desk:


The room where I spend at least 8 hours a day in... my WORK and also maps of everywhere in Seoul since I walk and catch subway now.. and also the only room in the house without 180 degree views and NO WINDOW... omg I am going to die in here alone and unwanted...

Bedroom with unmade bed:


Its so plain I know. I have done no decorating work as I DO NOT want to be throwing everything away (again) like last time in Taipei so I've decided to have nothing. And to the far left is my favorite happy place: my sorta walk -in wardrobe :)


What is this below, you ask?

Well, its a very ingenious thing. It's called a shopping cart. We happen to live in an apartment that is built on top of an E-Mart (like Wal-Mart) and so all I have to do is wheel my little shopping trolley down to B1 and buy fresh groceries every day.

Ahhhhhhh...

And since I dont have any proper pics of the living room, heres a vid of me acting like a complete spastic:

5 comments:

  1. Go leena you'll get there!!!
    Daddy's rooting for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmmm....

    what kinda daddy cant even spell his own kids name

    LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. grace that vid is hilarious. i'm watching it once i've finished this message.

    have you noticed that when steve tapes you doing something silly he says "this is my wife" LOL...just like the one of you drunk on FB

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. thats his way of saying "i cant believe i married her" ...

    ReplyDelete