If God brings me to it, He will bring me through it...

If God brings me to it, He will bring me through it...

Tuesday, 10 February 2009

Date with Sun & Perry

OMG I'm so depressed... being alone is so not fun.

I hate Froggie, he's not even coming back for Valentines Day. I'm gonna have to have sex with Lena.

Anyway, I figured this would be a good time to catch up on some blogging as I have a million pictures that havent been put up.

We went out with Perry & Sun recently to watch Valkyrie & eat .... oops i forgot the name again "gim pak"? Stewed Chicken with potatoes and noodles sooooo yummy!!


Mmmmm

And the rest of the night was spent getting drunk (by ourselves) while the boys battled it out for 4 HOURS on darts with the bartender.

WTF I know. Sad.

LOSERS:



COOL PEOPLE:


Alright, he gets a kiss cos he won a round...

No comments:

Post a Comment