So there's this girl band called Avenue D who have the craziest songs, its HILAR. I first heard about them through my friends here that are teachers one night when we were drunk - Sarah says something like "I want a donkey punch"... we're like WTF?? Then she's like "you can stick it in my booty when my pussy get tired". PUAHAHAHAHAHA
I didnt even know what a Donkey Punch was! Husband did though... hmmm...
Anyway, now its a joke when we go out... we always end up saying something like "Well, if the pussy get tired..."
LOL.
Ok, you had to be there.
Anyway, in case any of you perverted people are interested...
Orgasmatron - Avenue D
Donkey Punch - Avenue D
LOL "rub your nuts on my butt"???
Bless them.
There was even a movie made called "Donkey Punch" (not a porno though, sadly)
No comments:
Post a Comment