If God brings me to it, He will bring me through it...

If God brings me to it, He will bring me through it...

Tuesday, 3 February 2009

Lena

We have a new member of the family - Lena the Hedgehog!

I named her after the Japanese model Lena Fujii (below) because they look alike:

Here she was in her little box when I bought her home in the taxi:

She was so scared in the beginning, she kept rolling into a ball. And cos hedgehogs are nocturnal, they like to be in the dark during the day so Froggie covered her with bedding LOL:

Taking a nap:


Oh hello, wakey wakey!!



I had to wear gloves in the beginning cos when hedgehogs are scared they get into alert mode and their spikes go up in all different directions. But now we're friends and she knows I'm mummy so her spikes are relaxed and in one direction. I can hold and pet her!

Going for walkabouts:


Not the same as a puppy, but I refuse to be a serial doggie buyer and giver-upper (again). I LOVE LENA! xxoo

4 comments:

  1. That is SOOOOO ADORABLE how she relaxes her spikes around you now. I didnt know Hedgehogs were capable of such sweetness!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMGGGGGG. So precious. Can you get hedgehogs in Australia??

    ReplyDelete
  3. im not sure hun... maybe?
    but they are really really popular here :)

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my Goooddddddd She's so cute!!!!!!!!! Im going to come to korea to come and see ur little lena

    btw i had no idea you had MOVED to korea?

    ReplyDelete