If God brings me to it, He will bring me through it...

If God brings me to it, He will bring me through it...

Saturday, 22 August 2009

Disaster Date Night (sorta)

After promising to do date night once a month for the last year - we finally got off our asses and had the first one (with a push from Sammi). And it was... ok, i guess.

*sighs*

I went out and got my weekly mani & pedi, bought new lingerie and an outfit that showed some boobies:


We're supposed to take turns organising it, so I took the liberty of being first cos I got a free meal from work and this way our date night is paid for heehee :P But I ended up spending so much time shopping I got home really late, and by the time we headed out it was 8pm and the Frog was starving and cranky.

On the way there, we were both so hungry and annoyed, he didnt even have time to notice my boobies... :(






















Via di Napoli, Italian restuarant in Samseong, sponsored by my company and excellent pizza!

This beef carpaccio was to die for - truly amazing:



























Pizza & Paella was also good :D

Happy with the food, and no longer cranky:

Ok heres the bit where date night takes a nasty turn. I didnt realise that the restaurant was right next to the Seven Luck Casino in the Hilton! BOOO!!! So Frogbum wanted to go and have a looksie and ended up placing bets on the bacarrat table for ages while I sat there with an old lady who kept touching my legs to make sure I wasn't cold... wtf i know.

GAMBLER!!

Anyway, its his turn next month - lets hope he comes up with something better.

No comments:

Post a Comment