If God brings me to it, He will bring me through it...

If God brings me to it, He will bring me through it...

Monday, 24 August 2009

Wentworth & Beef...

I've just finished watching all of Season 4 of Prison Break, and also "The Last Break" (the 2 episodes that didnt go to air cos they made it into a mini-movie instead).

OMG. My love for Wentworth Miller never dies. Cried for ages after the last episode. Bawling!!! Have decided I must call my son Wentworth. MUST!!


The daughter, of course, will be Savannah Faith Chang - as discussed already with Froggie (ie. I discussed, he nodded).

I know lots of people think that the show got ridiculous after Season 2, but I disagree. Michael Scofield has a brilliant mind and you can learn so much from watching this show. WATCH PRISON BREAK PEOPLE! Even if you've never gotten into it before, here's your chance now! I'll make it easy for you. Just click on this link and you can watch all 4 seasons in a row. DO IT!!!

Meanwhile, I've finally fired the cleaner that cant do her job properly and put all of hubby's good belts in the wash grrrr.... well, actually I didnt have the guts to fire her so I got Steve's Office Manager to do it. PUAHAHAHA.

Anyway, we have a Phillipino lady now, and she speaks English which is good... but she seems a but dumb. Like, cant think outside the box... she doesnt look like she will just do something cos it looks like it needs cleaning/fixing/rearranging. I have to tell her exactly what I want done, and how I want it done... even then she'll probably forget :( Hoping I can train her up to be smarter. Fingers crossed.

Yesterday we were invited to a BBQ @ the Grand Hilton hosted by Unilever & Le Toques Blanches (aka. The International Chefs Association), which is really just an excuse to eat meat to our hearts content...

Terrace of the Grand Hilton:

We went with people from Meat & Livestock Australia, so we had to wear the team T-shirts LOL:






















He looks like a poofta here. I think he had beer in his mouth...

MEAAAAAT.....


























All the other people who dont care about having a cardiac arrest either:














The best part:

When we got home, he ran around the house exclaming: "I HAVE A NEW HAT!!!" really excitedly. The hat wasn't that pleased.

Must have been the beef overdose...

xxoo

2 comments:

  1. Wentworth and Savannah are hot names!!

    The tshirts are hilarious!

    H xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. My filipino maid is the same!! ughh... I had to give her instructions and point out things that she just didn't notice. But after a while, (after all the pointing out), she does an OK job.

    ReplyDelete