I moaned and groaned all morning from being so sick, and treated my slave boy like a... um... slave boy. So he decided to get me a puppy to cheer me up! LOL :P
We had this discussion before about not having another dog cos we move around too much, but all that went to shits cos we got one anyway.
Hello Noodle!! (named by him, of course. I wanted Cupcake)
Oh, and its a girl. And she is super smart. Genius, in fact. It only took her 1hr and she toilet trained herself. We didnt even have to do anything!
Oh, and this is a total spinout. Natellie got a puppy on the same day as me - so random! We are sooooo in sync LOL.
This is Pogi, a mini schnauzer. Hello!!

xxoo
Gracie, your dog is SUPER cute!!! I hope you won't left her this time...
ReplyDeleteI heart Noodle and her super cute bed!
ReplyDeletep.s. Pogi looks like a gentleman...maybe a good suitor for Noodle.