If God brings me to it, He will bring me through it...

If God brings me to it, He will bring me through it...

Tuesday, 26 May 2009

Froggie's Bday Final Round

On his REAL birthday, he wanted to go to his favourite restaurant - that all u can eat Brazilian steak house with the really good potato mash. "OK", I said, thinking about the potato mash with glee.

Fashion hemorrhage?? Dont know what I was thinking, but decided to bling myself out...


Unlimited size dishes Yeaaa - the Brazilians do it Korean style:

What I really came for:


WHAT I ATE...







Ooooh yea, love those chicken hearts - i had extra servings. In fact, I ate more than the man cos he doesnt eat hearts!

LOSER:

WINNER Winner chicken dinner!


I got him a chocolate ice-cream (rolls 'r's) cake...


Wow he looks so excited

What a piggy face


*OINK*

No comments:

Post a Comment