If God brings me to it, He will bring me through it...

If God brings me to it, He will bring me through it...

Friday, 15 May 2009

Eat Much?

There was a time - about 3 weeks ago when I left Sydney - when I promised myself that I would stop eating junk, for the sake of my haute couture Joanne Panzarino, and also for the sake of my ever-expanding waistline which now waves at me from across the road.

That time is gone.

Gained a few in China, and back in Seoul less than a week, and my diet has consisted of hanging out my myself like a nigel at coffee shops eating cheesecake & drinking fatty lattes:


Being a waffle-fantastical, ice-cream extraoordinaire:



Fried stuff all round!!


And movie nights with pizza :P

I haven't being laying low with the alcohol either, with friends visiting & boozy dinners (I no longer cook)...

WHAT WEDDING? WHAT DRESS, I ask?

Just hand me that bucket of fries. MUAHAHAHAHAHA.

Here's me with my move night commentary:

1 comment: