If God brings me to it, He will bring me through it...

If God brings me to it, He will bring me through it...

Friday, 22 May 2009

Mum

Mummy's visit to Korea was punctuated mostly with all day and all night shopping sprees. She helped me source products for the business and we did the all-night shopping sprees until 5am. It was really exhausting but fun. I never take pictures when I'm shopping - TOO BUSY! So all I have are the food pics, which I'm sure are a lot more interesting.

We got matching Miu Miu scarves :)


Husband likes this dish. I dont know what its called but its just basically meat, seafood and veges all cooked together with chilli. It comes up raw like this:

... and you play around with it until it looks like this and then u dip the stuff in wasabi & soy sauce. Then when its almost finished, you can add rice and make FLIE LICE.

I find it so-so but right now im still craving that chicken soup thing so anything is mediocre in comparison.

Husband also likes more BBQ. Again, im impartial but its great fun just watching his glee when there's a lot of meat on the table.


I believe mum is impartial too...


Me? I just like posing:


We like this one though! It's too chilli for Froggie so we went by ourselves at lunch and it was so cheap! The lunch special is only $15 for 2 people :D

My new peacock headband loves it too:

And of course, Mummy's homecooked meal whenever we want it.


I always take advantage of her and invite my friends over & make her cook heaps cos its fun :P

Sun really loved the meal! Mum is my cooking SLAVE...!!


MUAHAHAHAHA!!! *roars outrageously loud*

I am also gonna dump my firstborn child on her lap the moment it's born and make her look after it forever.

Yeaa....

No comments:

Post a Comment