If God brings me to it, He will bring me through it...

If God brings me to it, He will bring me through it...

Monday, 4 May 2009

Quick Bites

If you've been wondering why my posts are so short and blase it's cos I'm more than 3 weeks behind, travelling like crazy and simply cant be stuffed.

Here we are having dinner for my father-in-law's birthday. Clockwise: Karen & Richard (Steve's cousins), Mummy, Mum & Dad (Steve's), Me, Emily & Mei:

Went to visit the girls from work and Kirsty from BWM, who had just a son! What a sweetie :)


He's such a happy baby, I want one of those!

Some other girls from Cocks in All. Good to see everyone again!

Yay, excitement for my special surprise @ Max Brenner:

The girls told me there has been a new drink since I left. FUCK ME it was good!!

MMmmmmm... cruncy chocolate bitey things inside my hot chocolate. Moooooooore....

Eating Korean food in Sydney? OMG i can taste the difference now! I used to think Korean food was so good in Sydney but now I know better!!

This was also the night of the fight, hence the reason why ASSHOLE is not in the picture.

Hmph.

No comments:

Post a Comment