If God brings me to it, He will bring me through it...

If God brings me to it, He will bring me through it...

Tuesday, 2 June 2009

~~Lust~~

Ok SUPER OMG! I love Edward but when you're done with this awesome trailer for New Moon maybe you'll see why I love Jacob too...!!!



Chanel's new No.5 ad with Audrey Tautou had me really confused the first time I saw it a few months ago... I'm still confused.



What confuses me even more is why we haven't heard anything about the new Coco Chanel movie that she's in either. It was released in April, but no sign of any release date for English speaking countries :(



Um... did I ever mention that I ♥ Chuck?



Yea, dont be a Chuck hater, you might go to hell.

XXOO

3 comments:

  1. Three things everyone should know...

    1. Wolves are just as sexy as vampires.

    2. Audrey Tautou exudes mystique. She also makes you wish you were French.

    3. Anyone who doesn't love Chuck Bass is timid and can't handle a good challenge(PERIOD)

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg can i just say i almost wet myself at the end of that new moon trailer...

    ReplyDelete