Firstly, I went with someone I am no longer friends with so I WASTED a good experience with him... Killlllll.....
But other than that, it was fun. And I got drunk.
The QVB Tea Room by day:


The Restaurant Manager showing me the wines I can taste :) yummy yummy :P

THE ENTREES:
Prawn Ravioli - this one is light and nice, but I didnt die from foodgasm. Still, I chose it cos I think its standard enough for picky people:

Lamb Gnocchi - omg TO DIE FOR (if you can eat lamb). Looooves this one (just telling you guys now so that you can swap plates with your partner when its served heehee):

THE MAINS:
Salmon - so so good, really impressed. Definately my dish:

Steak - Just letting you all know that it can only be cooked 1 way so I chose Medium (the one is the pic is Medium-Rare). I dont like steak so I have no opinion, and frankly it tasted fine so yea. I only chose it for the husband's sake but I'm very tempted to change it cos the whole Medium thing may be an issue....

Smashed from all the champagne, white & red wine:

DESSERT:
Warm Chocolate Pudding - BRILLIANT! Almost as good as the one at Pendolino, and also with a fondue centre :)

Creme Brulee - ANOTHER SUCCESS!! Both desserts are FAB FAB FAB :D

Let me know if anything doesnt take anyone's fancy, cos its not too late to change!
MUAHS xo
No comments:
Post a Comment