If God brings me to it, He will bring me through it...

If God brings me to it, He will bring me through it...

Thursday, 7 August 2008

**I HEART SHOPPING**

This post is for Xtine, my little lollipop.

Here are the highlights of my shopping expedition last week:

by BCBGMaxAzria

The back of the purple top you really liked:




















This is a really nice black dress. You cant really tell from the picture, but it looks really good on:


And I think you'll like this one too, its very Xtine:

by Cynthia Rowley

My new fave designer. She has a lot of stuff that looks like Alannah Hill, but this is one of the more simple pieces. I like it cos it matches my Chanel bag:

by Just Cavalli

Woohoo! Jeans for 50% off!

by Calvin Klein

Kinda boring but practical:

by Marc BY MARC JACOBS

This top looks really good on too. They had it in yellow but I think the blue is more striking:


... and a casual weekend bag to match!















by Bread & Butter

The stuff is soooo cute at this shop. And they have a really cute carry bag to go with it as well:




















All their items have a different name of a kitchen utensil~~ Look, the first one is toaster and the second one is blender. Cute huh?















But the best news is this.... I am a size 2 (second smallest size) in marc jacobs and cynthia rowley and an XS (smallest size) in BCBGMaxAzria!

Oh HAPPINESS PERSONIFIED!!










I also got a whole stack of accessories from agnes b and other stores:


And I didnt forget the man! He got a free gift from Loccitane (my reward for spending so much money in the mall):

Ok before you all go calling me a tightass...

I did BUY something for him.

A man bag for my man!

by agnes b














And for BFFFB... Thanking you very muchly for the "sexy pic" you took just for me in your undies.

Looooove it so much im displaying it for all the world to see!!!

4 comments:

  1. is that a photo of you with the blindfold? You look super skinny! very chic. Love the pink bread & butter dress, wish it would warm up over here so I can get out of winter stuff! The back of the Max top is gorgeous...I approve!! So funny that you bought some Agnes B stuff, I was just telling Ange about the label this morning

    ReplyDelete
  2. sadly... that is sammi...

    but im sure she'll be happy to hear that

    ReplyDelete
  3. curtseys... and it only looks skinny coz my mummy is SUPER dusty... and im AMAZINGLY fat.
    I LOVE THE ACCESSORIESSSSS... LOVE the back of the ruffle top.. OMFG.. i need to go back to asia... im so depressed at work... will u please find me a new job :(
    misses and kisses
    bfffb

    ReplyDelete
  4. omg grace u are such a shopaholic!

    ReplyDelete