If you haven't seen it already, here's the video the Korean reporter filmed of the Ceremony rehearsals. It's already been pulled from YouTube but is still available on Live Feed:
http://wjno.com/cc-common/news/sections/newsarticle.html?feed=244038&article=4026880
I'm pretty sure the section with the whales on the giant ceiling-screen is a rework of the one at "The Place" (see my previous post titled with the same name).
Zhang Yi Mou must be furious... everything is going wrong for him. Apparently it's going to rain on that night and his show is going to be screwed.
I wanted to have an Olympic Ceremony party at our house and invite all my friends here and Froggie and I can wear our I HEART CHINA T-shirts, but he said our TV is "too small"... whatever that means.
I'm thinking of rebelling and doing it anyway, so that a select 8 people just show up at our apartment at 8:08pm on the 8th of the 8th month in '08 with 8 cases of beer and 8 pizzas.
PUAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
That'll teach him.
Too small.... I'll show you too small, heehee...
No comments:
Post a Comment