If God brings me to it, He will bring me through it...

If God brings me to it, He will bring me through it...

Wednesday, 6 August 2008

Paris for President - I concur!

McCain's ad attacking Obama of being nothing but a "celebrity":



.... has met with an equally bad-tasting spoof ad from the queen of celebrity herself:



I like it. Paris for President! Oh you know there are so many Paris Hilton stores here selling her bags and accessories? I almost bought a gold strappy chain bag the other day for AUS$500 but I decided against it...

On the topic of fashion, can someone tell me if this is Collette Dinnigan? It's Miranda Kerr at the David Jones Summer Fashion Show. Me likey! Can I get a price plz...?

Oooh! And one other thing. This is our kitchen noticeboard. It actually stretches all the way across the wall, and on the other side as well. But LOOK! Its me in my mardigras wig in the middle! Puahahahahahaha IM SO SPECIAL! hehehehehe...

The secretary that looks after the wall (yes, we have a secretary that has this "job") saw our pics of mardigras on my camera and wanted to print that one out cos she likes it! LOL... If you look just below right, theres another one of me cutting my bday cake, and next to me is Rebecca in a bee costume.

We a strange bunch...

Oh and finally, HAPPY BDAY TO ANGELA my little cupcake :) Hope you had a lovely party you little spring chicken...

1 comment:

  1. Hey Gracie
    Yup its Collette Dinnigan-last garment she wore in the show...don't know about the price though...$1100-$1300
    -Sonia

    ReplyDelete