dont write your blogs in chinese! i can't read it :( :( anyway so last night i was at sydney international piano competition with michael .. it was the finals. and i bumped into TONY LEE.. remember him.. he went to russia for 2 years.. and he is totally hot now and i have a bit of a crush hehe.. isnt that weird?? hes like TOTALLY HOT
xx your little sis em.
pspspspsp THANK YOU AGAIN FOR THE GHD I ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT I USED IT LAST NIGHT TO CURL MY HAIR IT LOOKD SO NICE xxxxxxxxxx
ahahahahahaha Tony Lee was a little black turd that cried all the time wen he was a baby!! But yea... I can see how he got hot. And he's really good at music so its cool, ur allowed to have a secret crush. He's probably thinking the same thing abt u... And v glad u liked the ghd...I'm sorry to hear your friends only got u a scone. Bitches.
Sammi... I'm not freezing but I'm hyperventilising from the heatwave. Which do u prefer?
im so jealous that ur not freezing.
ReplyDeletebfffb
dont write your blogs in chinese! i can't read it :( :( anyway so last night i was at sydney international piano competition with michael .. it was the finals. and i bumped into TONY LEE.. remember him.. he went to russia for 2 years.. and he is totally hot now and i have a bit of a crush hehe.. isnt that weird?? hes like TOTALLY HOT
ReplyDeletexx your little sis em.
pspspspsp THANK YOU AGAIN FOR THE GHD I ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT I USED IT LAST NIGHT TO CURL MY HAIR IT LOOKD SO NICE xxxxxxxxxx
ahahahahahaha Tony Lee was a little black turd that cried all the time wen he was a baby!! But yea... I can see how he got hot. And he's really good at music so its cool, ur allowed to have a secret crush. He's probably thinking the same thing abt u... And v glad u liked the ghd...I'm sorry to hear your friends only got u a scone. Bitches.
ReplyDeleteSammi... I'm not freezing but I'm hyperventilising from the heatwave. Which do u prefer?
你们看上去真的好无聊也,呵呵!
ReplyDelete