If God brings me to it, He will bring me through it...

If God brings me to it, He will bring me through it...

Thursday, 15 May 2008

Outrage!

A certain publication seems to be getting a bit tired of SATC - before it even airs in their city!



BOO. Thumbs down!

But of course, its Time Out. They're just bitter cos no one has to pay to read their shit.

Digression: Do we like these?

Miu Miu pumps and YSL sandals:



Cute yes?

OMG the Dior Staff and Family sale almost killed me today. Watching all those crazy women buying a million bags and shoes, and those poor boyfriends holding on to the stash crying out for dear life ~~ “God help me and my wallet plz…”

I was only 10 mins late and it was nearly all gone…!

Ange, Fion and I started off with about 20 bags, shoes and an armful of jewellery and other precious trash, but very sensibly workshoped our potential purchases and sorted through the rubble to only buy things “that we would buy at full price in the store”.

What a drama! I was convinced that I needed it all, but was very (sternly) questioned by the girls re. the usefulness of each item until they were systematically (force) pried out of my fingers. I didn’t even get a bag in the end! They are so mean… the bags were 50% off…!! *hangs head from noose*

I ended up with 4 rings, a watch strap and a scarf. All at 70% off! So so so giddy today heehee…


Hmm… giddiness may also be due to my ano diet which has seen me lose 2kgs in 2 days but is making me feel like I’m severly malnutritioned and faint. Methinks I should stop. But I’m still obese! Omg what to doooooo…


Ok NEWS.

Since we’re on the topic of costume jewellery - Pharrell Williams and Camille Miceli have teamed up to design a new range of jewellery for LV aptly titled 'Blason' (fyi, useful tidbit from my English tutoring days – it is a French term to describe a type of poem that uses metaphors to exalt the different body parts of a woman)

Check out the promo here:




Hip-hop LV?

A bit wrong. But you’ve gotta admit the average consumer demographic is shifting… Love or loathe?

Here’s another one for you. Audrey Tautou has replaced Nicole Kidman as the face of Chanel No. 5. Good move by the French house, but I have my reservations about this shot:


Why cant they dress her up like they did in Priceless? Chanel No. 5 is so not a masculine scent.

Pooey. No claps from Gracie.

Yay! Hotties @ Cannes Film Festival:

Cate Blanchett, looking JUST as good 4 weeks later after giving birth as she did 3 DAYS AFTER she gave birth at the 2020 Summit. My God this woman is amazing!


Eva Longoria makes a grand entrance. She just loves copying me…


My fave… Natalie Portman gets my blood pressure going. Yummy!


But not as good as Charlize's version a couple of nights before. OMG double yummy!!


And Rihanna looking very cute indeed.


OK sluts. Careful scrolling if you are at work.


This is a real ad Playstation 3 did for European countries:



Yes.

That is a thumb.


*faints*

No comments:

Post a Comment