If God brings me to it, He will bring me through it...

If God brings me to it, He will bring me through it...

Thursday, 29 May 2008

Goss Goss!!

Here comes another instalment. Sorry I've been MIA lately. Im sick and stressed out (again) and really just getting too excited about the move to blog!

There's so much to do! Thank goodness Froggie is taking care of most of it. Whoever knew that frogs could be so helpful...?

FIRST AND FOREMOST... I would like to congratulate Madz on getting permanent legal adoption of little Malawian Daniel...



Good work Mama, you held on strong for those 2 gruelling years and it's paid off! Thank you for setting such an amazing precedent for the rest of us... **hearts**

Let's move on to Cannes.

Right now Cannes has special significance to me as when the Film Festival is over the Cannes Advertising Festival begins... and I am flat out doing media and organising crap for our advertsing execs - think: speeches, statments in case anyone gets arrested/busted for drugs/kills someone/combo of all 3... list of outfits/suits for each day, itineraries for the wives and where they will lunch... NO JOKE. It is seriously killing me and the PA ...

Breathe, breathe... only 2 weeks to go.

Until I have to do it all again on a much larger scale.

With much less sexier people...

BOOO!

Anyway, best dressed at the Cannes Film - Fashion Festival:

NO 1 goes to Natalie Portman YOU GORGEOUS THING!


Rose McGowan didnt do too bad either...


Second place is Aishwarya Rai and Penelope Cruz - GODDESSES!




Third - Big M in a Stella dress 4 months ahead of launch! Yay! You deserve it Mummy Mads!



Fourth - I hate Mischa but she looks good here. But CATE! Cate Cate Cate... I almost made love to the screen when I saw you on Indiana Jones... you hot Russian wanabe, very nice very nice...



In fact, I've been pleasantly surprised by Mischa lately. This outfit is very me right now, I like it!

I might just add here that I am experimenting at the moment... Since half my stuff is packed in ultra big boxes and I cant seem to find any matching outfits, I am being very retro and mismatched and I'm loving it!

Today I am wearing Review bronze pinstripe long shorts with Mollini chunky chocolate boots, a massive brown belt from Japan, a tight black Alannah Hill bell-sleeve top and a gold & peach Scanlan&Theodore loooong wrap. Plus a white croc bag from Mouche , chunky brown Dior watch strap, gold Tiffany Atlas ring, and a bow-shaped headband from Taiwan.

Woohoo! LMFAO!!

Its the New Gracie indeed :)

Ok... moving on.


Kate Moss has still got it in that iconic Burberry trench:




The Satorialist does Ivy League @ Yale:



Kim Cattrall in "That dress looks weird but I love it!":



And Sarah Jessica does amazing gown with not-so-amazing hubby:


AND THE FUGLY AWARD GOES TO...

Bai Ling (again)!!

Congratulations fugsta, you have officially beat Britney and Amy Winehouse in my hate book.


And a close runner-up would have to be Paris in those tights:




VOMIT! Good thing shes got the eye candy to distract from it all:


I meant the dog, not the man...


No comments:

Post a Comment