
Woohoo!
Fatness personified...
HOT!!
I think im going mad.... goony goony goony...
At times like these I feel like reciting Jabbawocky like the Cheshire Cat...
Twas brillig and the slithy toves
Did gyre and gimble in the wabe
All mimsy were the borogoves
And the mome raths outgrabe
I cant believe i still know that off by heart... I'm a fucking genius!!!
GENIUS! I'm Einstein! E=mc2!!
Boots with the FUUUUUR!
Mercury is the closest planet to the Sun!
Australia is the only country in the world that shoots and eats their own national animals!
It's almost 1am and I'm still on the phone with Taipei company fine-tuning my contract!
I haven't slept more than 5-6 hours on a weeknight in the last month!
WOOOHOOO!
I have a zit on my LIP!
I weigh a hundred pounds!
SEXY!
I'm gonna be working with LAWYERS (aka. the devils advocates) for the next 2-3 years!
Fucked if I ever get away with bullshitting ever again!
YAY!!!
Bla Blah Blahhhhh BLAHHHHHHHHH
Just force me a 1000 gallons of pseudoephidrine hyrochoride slash sodium hydroxide and feed me to the dogs PLEASE.
Am I losing it bigtime?
About to have a nervous breakdown?
HELL to the YEA
Miss Carrie Bradshaw has officially turned Miranda Hobbes.
DEAL WITH IT.
HOT!!
I think im going mad.... goony goony goony...
At times like these I feel like reciting Jabbawocky like the Cheshire Cat...
Twas brillig and the slithy toves
Did gyre and gimble in the wabe
All mimsy were the borogoves
And the mome raths outgrabe
I cant believe i still know that off by heart... I'm a fucking genius!!!
GENIUS! I'm Einstein! E=mc2!!
Boots with the FUUUUUR!
Mercury is the closest planet to the Sun!
Australia is the only country in the world that shoots and eats their own national animals!
It's almost 1am and I'm still on the phone with Taipei company fine-tuning my contract!
I haven't slept more than 5-6 hours on a weeknight in the last month!
WOOOHOOO!
I have a zit on my LIP!
I weigh a hundred pounds!
SEXY!
I'm gonna be working with LAWYERS (aka. the devils advocates) for the next 2-3 years!
Fucked if I ever get away with bullshitting ever again!
YAY!!!
Bla Blah Blahhhhh BLAHHHHHHHHH
Just force me a 1000 gallons of pseudoephidrine hyrochoride slash sodium hydroxide and feed me to the dogs PLEASE.
Am I losing it bigtime?
About to have a nervous breakdown?
HELL to the YEA
Miss Carrie Bradshaw has officially turned Miranda Hobbes.
DEAL WITH IT.
Grace, what is wrong with you? you sound super over-stimulated.
ReplyDelete-- Cher
im exhausted....
ReplyDeleteim working overtime like a dog and then doing stuff with the Taiwan guys after hours...
and im sick
DIESSSSS