If God brings me to it, He will bring me through it...

If God brings me to it, He will bring me through it...

Tuesday, 13 May 2008

It's the Apocalypse!

... And the death toll rises.

30,000+ from the Burma cyclone...

10,000 and counting from the earthquake in SiChuan...

Pray for the families please..!!


And in lighter news, WHAT is going with that hat???



The SATC girls @ the London premiere all looked a little... frumpy...


... tired ...


... and contrived ....


I loathe to say this, but Cynthia Nixon (the one that noone likes), actually looked the BEST on the night...



Good work Miranda!

Simple, classy and chic.

God bless the cynical lawyers...

And will eveyone stop bugging me to blog??? I'm friggin busy at work and I'm sick you mudafudas..!

I PROMISE A LONGER POST SOON!!
XXOO

1 comment:

  1. Cant wait to see SATC, love all your blogs. Remember to keep us all updated when you are overseas. I just had an idea....let's all dress up really classy when we got see Sex n the City..it'll be fun!

    ReplyDelete