If God brings me to it, He will bring me through it...

If God brings me to it, He will bring me through it...

Sunday, 7 June 2009

Noodling Around

So I am in the process of handmaking 170 invitations... and in the next few months, all of the place settings and bonbonneires. Exhaust!


Ok well actually I got them printed at a proper invitation place, but I insist on making them more special, so then I tried to stick lace and tie ribbons onto the sample & it turned out like this:


Yea, I'm a talented lace-sticker but not a very good ribbon-maker...

Anyway I managed to find someone at the fabric market who agreed to do all the ribbons for 80,000 (under $100) so I said - go ahead woman!

The result:
Now I just have to stick lace on every single one of them. *DIES*

Oh, and here is my tentative table setting. Love?


Noodle had so much fun when I was cutting up the lace :)

And it just so happens that I was practising wearing my Betsey Johnson dress at home that day (like Hazel told me to - this is the one that is soooo tight it takes me 30mins to get into it while I SUCK in my belly and jump. Apparently if i wear it at home it gets better...), which coincidentally was EXACTLY the same as the lace thats going on the invitations!!


Nice!

Right now I'm totally mad at her cos she just cant stop eating her own poo. I dont mean licking it, I mean EATING - like 2 girls 1 cup style. Repulse!

But I still love her... and let her lick my face...


XXOO

1 comment:

  1. I hope you brushed her teeth before she licked your face!

    ReplyDelete