SADNESS that I'm not there for any of this! I love them, thank for all the work you are putting into this girls ♥
They didnt end up deciding on a shoe, but here are some pictures of the ones they didnt choose:




Ok but the dress is the exciting bit! First they wanted to do it like this Alannah Hill one:

But then everyone decided they like this Camilla & Marc one better:
Obviously its NO to the sheer fabric, and they are going to try to stick as close to my original design as possible, but I am open to whatever they want cos I am so not Bridezilla THANK THE LORD! I just wanna pop on that ridiculous couture gown, kiss the frog, cry when he makes his speech, make a fool of myself on the dancefloor, try not to get drunk, and f*** like rabbits in the hotel room. I wish all brides were like me, then the world would be a better place :)Oh and OMG I love Gracie Kwok, she is the best! Not only is she making the main cake for the wedding, making & self decorating 4 different types of cupcakes (my second cake), but she has gone to painstaking efforts to make sure every detail is Gracie (Sun)-like! Including this. Click on the link and let me know which is your favorite girls!!
LOL and here's something funny. In response to my last post The Thin Line Between Gossip Girls, my friend Stella from St George Girls (the last school I went to, and might I add the school when I was on my best behaviour) wrote:
I still remember the first time i saw you at school! you were standing outside the yr 12 toilets and you had bright blue eye shadow on... hehe (i donno if i've told you that before) haha i think i remember one time... i think it was the swimming carnival...? these stupid juniors were spraying water at us we told them to stop it and they didn't and i think it was u and julz maybe that went up to them and told them off and that girl was being a smart ass and can't remember who it was grabbed that kids hair... pulled it back and poured coke down her face... something like that.... funny stuff... but she did deserve it....
Wow, I dont even remember that but it was probably me. And FYI I still wear blue eyeshadow :P
XXOO
oh and p.s. my life is over. My sister is getting a crackberry before me and shes not even 18. WHYYYYY??? I hate Korea, you cant use iPhone or any sort of berry here~~ BLAHHHHH!
Are you referring to the cupcakes or the wrappers?? if its the wrappers these are my fav:
ReplyDeleteFigtree White
Rose Vine Ivory
Hearts Overflowing
Love Birds (but can't really see this one properly.)
I love all the cupcakes, esp the ones with the 'pearl-like' lollies on top.