If God brings me to it, He will bring me through it...

If God brings me to it, He will bring me through it...

Sunday, 1 March 2009

Paris Cures Depression

I've been totally sad and depressed about what happened to Daniel and have done nothing all weekend except be a Tagwhore on Facebook and... watch THE ENTIRE series of Paris Hilton's My New BFF...

LOL

And I think I feel a bit better now.

Here's the first episode:



To watch the whole series click here.

Nothing cures depressment better than a stupid reality show with a bunch of hot bimbos...

XXOO

2 comments:

  1. BUMMER! It says it cant be seen by people outside the US!! :(
    I was sooo looking forward to watching after weeks of reading about it on perezhilton and mentally dissing & dismissing it hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nooo it can be! im not in the US and i can watch it... click the link i put there

    ReplyDelete