If God brings me to it, He will bring me through it...

If God brings me to it, He will bring me through it...

Wednesday, 11 March 2009

NANTA!

Even a woman with a QLC crises needs to get out. And we really dont get out often enough.

So I decided the best thing to do was to buy some tickets to NANTA! the "very famous" Korean show about a bunch of chefs in the kitchen. Froggie (obviously) wasnt interested and really just wanted to stay home and stare at Yahoo Finance but I made him.

Here I am on the way, ultra excited:

I even made him look ultra excited too:

We arrive and I am not surprised to see that it was mostly all Japanese tourists. I cant believe this shows 3 times a day to a packed audience :0 There must be a lot of Jap tourists out there...

Hello! I posed in front of the big glittery NANTA sign:

Oh and lookie here! I made him pose too :)

There are about 6 groups of actors that rotate for each show. We got this group (who were the best looking according to me):


Ooooooh! Ultra excited me even put my glasses on so I can see clearly puahahaha:

Ok, so halfway through the show one of the guys walks up the aisles and Froggie is like "LOL he's gonna pick you for sure". I realise (too late) that it is audience participation time and lo and behold, the man picks me. DIES.

Will never sit in the VIP section again.

This was the only picture hubby took of me before he got told off for the camera:

So basically they had me and another guy taste their cooking and then suddenly it turns into a wedding ceremony ROFL!! Finally FINALLY we are even!! I am referring to the Cambodian Wedding Ceremony that Froggie got chosen for back in Siem Reap. Hehe... now I've gotten married to a complete stranger too! TAKE THAT! Yeaaaa!!!

After the show, I was very kindly given 2 souviner pictures of me and the fatty on stage. Nice.

Yes, I was scared of the food:

.... but it tasted alright so i finished it all hehe:

SO HUNGRY after the show that we had to eat IMMEDIATELY. I cannot last longer than 3 hours without food anymore. It is a peculiar phenomenon that I believe comes from working at home, where I can just bury myself in the fridge all day long with and endless supply of gobbledy smacks. Fatness, I hear you say?? What is fatness...? *scratches head*

Mmmmm.... our fave stewed chicken dish:

No its not massive! We finish it all easily and then desperately scavange for dessert...

Oooooh! Another thing that makes a QLC woman happy.

I went shopping in Hongdae (trendy area near the university). But I wont post up stuff that I bought anymore cos I am trying to stop buying and it doesnt help if I display it all now, does it.

Anyway, just this one thing that I can display cos I love it and also cos I ordered it ages ago, so it doesnt count:


Oh my, its Gracie! :)

AND btw some good news is that Jack has agreed to give me his old car for the whole time im in Sydney YES!!! The bad news is that he said he is going to wax it and take a "Before" shot... and if it doesnt go back to him looking exactly the same he's gonna take my dog.

Poor Coconut, he'll be so scared :(

Oh and since he's good for nothing else, Jack also found another blog at http://gracieisthebest.blogspot.com.

How cute is it?? I loved it so much I even left a comment :P

xxoo

8 comments:

  1. how exciting! you even got to go up on stage!

    i'm so glad you looked like you had fun and you're smiling :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks Hazel :)

    nice to know that ppl still care about whether or not im smiling *wipes tear*

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi gal,
    How r u? u r not on facebook anymore??!!
    Miss ya!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. <3's your Kimono dress.
    What date do you get back to Sydney Gracie?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amy - im not on facebook! im having a QLC!!

    Mel - very soon huns :) a week before the shower - see u there!

    ReplyDelete
  6. so you are offically off from FB, cos i don't see you on my list anymore, anyway, miss ya

    ReplyDelete
  7. so cute! what did u get to eat??? and steve is looking thin!! FEED HIM!

    xx
    bfffb

    ReplyDelete
  8. omg i know. im the only one that eats around here. Sadness. my tummy officially has 3 rolls now...

    ReplyDelete