I decided if I was going to be Ajuma, I might as well go all the way, so I donned up in some ugg boots and ridic-looking tights and went to Shinsegae supermarket, complete with my huge shopping bag and bought an entire bag of groceries, whilst all the while pushing people out of the way and being rude.... and caught the subway home :P
Ahhhhhh!!! True ajuma-ness :D
Meanwhile, I am having serious problems with luggage going back to Taiwan & Sydney. I have already completely filled up my little suitcase with gifts for other people (see below):
HORROR! I have no room to pack anything for myself! Why not bring a larger suitcase, you ask? Because I still have another 45kg of stuff in Taiwan that I need to take back to Sydney ARGH!!! That suitcase of stuff got lost in the mess last time we moved, and ended up all lonely by itself in the back room of the Pamir office...
Woe me. I will have to end up paying more excess luggage at the airport AGAIN... unless I decide to dump all that stuff which again is sadness all over :'(
Raaaaaaage....
haha...that Ajuma experience sounds hilarious, looks like it didn't take you long to become a true Korean.
ReplyDelete