If God brings me to it, He will bring me through it...

If God brings me to it, He will bring me through it...

Thursday, 25 February 2010

AkihabaraBARA~~

What is this... now Kirsten Dunst is turning Japanese...?

This is her in the new video for Akihabara Majokko Princess, a remake of the 80s classic "Turing Japanese". All I can say is - she looks weird in cosplay and isnt this song meant to be about masturbation?? Why the porn anime and no fingerplay then?

Too much information? Ok, sorry. Just watch. It's really nothing exciting - guaranteed yawning after 30 seconds:



Meanwhile... OMG i want to see this! Really hope it comes to Korea. I LOVE CHANNING TATUM!!!!



God DAMN im still so crook. HATE HATE HATE!!!! I went out and changed my hairstyle AGAIN - 3rd look in one week - but I still dont feel better... why isnt it working???

 

Like that I'm a strawberry blonde again though, but there is noone to see it :( 

I've cancelled all my dates & functions for the entire week in a bid to get better by my first day at work - missing out on so much!! BOO!!!!

Starting to get my Sydney schedule into place as well, so so excited! Have a million people to meet and this will probably be my last big break for a while. Dont know if my new job will let me take leave all the time...

xxoo

2 comments:

  1. i dont think it was about masturbation, that was just a rumour in America. the true meaning is about feeling lonely. Unless of course theyve given it a new meaning. i think you can watch a documentary about it on youtube, where they say the original song was NOT about masturbation. kirsten dunst looks terrible, and i personally hate remakes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oops, no it wasnt a rumour, but it was one of the things people thought it was. but if you see the documentary, the singers do say its not about masturbation.

    ReplyDelete