If God brings me to it, He will bring me through it...

If God brings me to it, He will bring me through it...

Monday, 1 March 2010

Tattoos~~

I've been working on this tattoo article for quite some time, but I got held up for a few months and almost gave up... but finally I managed to get my shit together so it's back on now.

I have spoken with a few places, but this one I really like - mainly because they do a lot of freehand creative stuff and also because the main artist there is some real eye candy.

This is Jay B...

 

Cute, huh :P

He was really attentive during the interview too, but a little quiet - too busy being cool I guess.

Anyway, I started talking about how I've always wanted a white tattoo and then they showed me some pics, and now I really wanna get one like this:


If I get it on my left wrist, I could just cover it up with my watch....? I dunno, the one on my arm has given me so much strife that I really dont know if I should go there again. Perhaps not... I just ordered some limited edition Chanel temporary tattoos from the States, so maybe I should just stick with those.

My freelance photographer, Alaric, loves taking candid shots and he took some for me when I was running up and down the street before the photoshoot - I didnt even notice he was doing it until he showed me later!


Yes, I know. I was wearing Juicy in the middle of the day on the street - WHAT A SIN. It may be fashion faux pas but hey, I was still sick and working. Trooper, I am.

xxoo

3 comments:

  1. What a body..omg hot..but Steve has something like that too..you lucky girl =P hahaha

    I wanna see the Chanel tatts! Show me when you get them!

    The photos look beautiful babe xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg i know i totally looooove him arghhhhhh... but not as much as i love yuna kim

    ReplyDelete
  3. Never knew about white tattoos~ They look sweet though. I heard for those with fair skin like me that it looks more like a scar ;(

    ReplyDelete