If God brings me to it, He will bring me through it...

If God brings me to it, He will bring me through it...

Saturday, 6 February 2010

A real serious issue

Ok I've officially gained 6 KILOS since the wedding.

No joke. I went from 48kg to 54kg in 2 months OMFG. FML FML FML FML FML!!!!

I was gonna just be like whatever, cos this is the natural weight for me when I do NO exercise, eat whatever the hell I damn want, and act like an overall pig. Pretty good, methinks. So why should I try? Plus, I was trying to be preggas before.

BUT NOW NOOOOOO!!!! I have to get back in shape - I've gotta be a bridesmaid soon, and plus when I get back to Sydney everyone's gonna be like - WTF happened to you, you look so different from the last time you came LOL!!!

Erghhhh.... too much effort! Plus according to other ppl in pictures you cant really tell:


YA? I'm really good at hiding BLUBBER ~~~~

My favorite treats so far this week...














Woohoo! And its only Saturday - gonna pig out more tmr, Mon & Tue! Yup, I get a 4-day weekend cos I only work 3 days a week! TEEHEE :P

xxoo

2 comments:

  1. wow..those desserts are divine! take me to eat them!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. of course!! but u havent said anything about the really serious issue...!!!!

    ReplyDelete