Btw this new diet place is so bloody painful and its actually quite stupid, I dont recommend!!! First you get rubbed and massaged with this hot thing all over, then you lie for 30mins in this super hot sauna-like machine that looks like a tanning bed, then you get the shit sucked out of you with these vacuum thingies and I swear to God its the most painful thing in the world. I have bruises all over my body right now and this picture does not even do my poor thighs justice:
I finished my photoshoots today! I'm so excited - they look so good! But I need time to sit down and sort through everything which I dont have right now... but I'm gonna try and stay up so I can get them up on facebook!
Have decided that I will not visit any pretentious clubs or bars or hang out at the Bund with snobs in Shanghai this time. Instead, I will be at the French Consession practising my photography, having nice girly brunches and High Tea, and going to fancy spas and saunas all day with the rest of my time. Ah....
My lugagge is already full with gifts and wedding stationery, but mostly gifts. There is no space for more than a couple of tops and jeans :( Not even the GHD!!! OMG DIES... I will have to either wear all old stuff that I have in Sydney, or buy all new stuff. Frogs and I haven't practised our bridal waltz for 3 weeks and I've already forgotten all the steps. My brain is going at full speed every night when I'm in bed cos this wedding is turning into a catastrophe! We have already switched singers and bands 2 times, and now we are having both a band and a DJ cos it was just too hard to do it otherwise... the original budget has been discarded and now we are on the likes of something in excess of 85K and thats not including all this personal stuff I've been doing in preparation and other events like Rehearsal Dinner and Out of Towners. I hate this wedding, I just want it to be over!!! DOWN WITH THE WEDDING!!!!!!!
When I get back in December, I am going to put all my energy into getting a job cos that is the only thing that's gonna matter after all this is over.
One week in Shanghai, and then I'll be back home - hooray! See you all soon :D
xxoo
No comments:
Post a Comment