Wow. We are so cliched.
I have wanted to try the ribs at Tony Roma's in Seoul for ages. I expected a lot from them being a global brand, but I was bitterly disppointed... The bread was good, so I started off with high hopes:

But the ribs were dry and the skewers bland :( The steak was alright, but the worst was the baked potato! OMG starchy and undercooked. BOO!!!


Dessert saved the day, but only just...

But Miso was a hit!

It's a simple story of a love affair between a man & a woman that spans the four seasons - meeting, parting, waiting, and reunion. Each season the elaborate costumes change and are really really beautiful. The dancing and music was good, and I think we both enjoyed it, save for the annoying Chinese tourists sitting behind us that I had to tell off in Mandarin. They shut up for about 10mins cos they were so shocked that I could speak Chinese, and then they forgot and started up again. Grrr...


We weren't allowed to take pictures during the show but there was photo time with the cast afterwards. There were too many people with the main characters so we settled for the backup dancers :)


A tame and simple date night, yup thats what happens when you're married...
xxoo
No comments:
Post a Comment