Nat and her Filipino housemate, Hersey. I love her name!!! Hershey Hershey Hershey....
I super love Nat too... NAT NAT NAT!!! :D
Yums food (especially the warm chocolate pudding with the hot runny core) but bad lighting on my camera - my bad :(
I made Nat come with me to Dashing Diva, a really pink nail salon with an outdoor pond for pedicures, but the outdoor bit was closed :(
It's expensive, but I love pink and I always love having 2 people attend to me at the same time :D Nail polish colours are great too!
OMG coincedence!!! Guess who was also in Shanghai that weekend?? I cant believe it, I was totally bowled over and so was he! I texted Jason in HK with my SH cell, and he called me back saying "Are you fucking serious, I'm here!" LOLness but also happiness :)
Good old Jason, always the same. He says he wants to get married HAHA. So I've gotta look for a wife for him now...
Jason was going to another dinner straight after, but we ate anyway... yummy light Shanghainese food. We're so healthy :)
He also paid for everything, took me to Cybermart to try and fix my SD card (still waiting on response), and got his friend Johnny (who we also went to uni with - COINCEDENTAL AGAIN!!) to drive me to the airport the next day. My friends in Shanghai are all so 客气 and nice, I always end up having to think of ways to pay them back in niceness.
Ai... good friends are hard to find.
Meanwhile, a vid of me and Rebecca trying to get the funny bird to say what we want:
xxoo
No comments:
Post a Comment