If God brings me to it, He will bring me through it...

If God brings me to it, He will bring me through it...

Friday, 30 October 2009

Shag-hai LALA~~

Do you know what, Rebecca and I couldn't pull ourselves away from H&M - we just kept going back, and back, and back...

On my last day, we went again and then dragged Denise out from work to have lunch with us :)

































Showing her how my hairclips work:

Rebecca is the most patient photographer ever. She's really good at doing candids too ... I was so hungry that day. It's amazing - I ate like a pig all through Shanghai and I LOST WEIGHT! WHAT!!!???






















Our scrumptious feast for three...















































YA!!! 两个超大胸的女人... I swear Denise & Rebecca are both so tiny but one's a D and the other's an E cup.













See...?


猪肉月饼, Pork-filled mooncakes - a famous pastry from this restaurant:






















OK greatest discovery of the day - the first Barbie flagship store in the world, 6 levels of Barbie-ism! Super cool and fun... I was running late for my flight but we didnt care, we had to go in and explore. Up the neon pink escalators...






















... and into Barbie Land...























































YAY! We got enough stuff to become VIPs! I also got a passport so that I can get discounts in the future - they even took a passport picture of me - so cute ♥






















Acting silly on the Barbie catwalk, while the service people just stare at us. Whatever.













































By then I was really late, but then we discovered the Pink Room which was a cafe on the 5th floor, so we had to sit down and eat some more LOL. Barbie coffee was divine, but Halloween desserts seemed a little un-Barbielike?



































Ooops. I made Jason and his friends wait outside Nat's apartment for ages while I screamed at the taxi driver to hurry up on the way back...

Poor Jason. He had to hold my carry-on when I checked in so they couldn't see how much stuff I had. SUCCESS!!! I made it on the plane with no hassles, but the rest of the flight was excruciating (as I described in my last post).

Me & Jason @ airport:






















Yes, that was taken with iPhone. YUCKS.

I've been back in Sydney for 2 days now, but have not had any time to unpack, go on facebook, or meet anyone because of back to back appointments with suppliers. It's giving me a huge headache atm, Blumenthal is trying to charge us $10k for photography arghhh....

More later, but I'd rather not blog about the wedding, as its my least favorite thing in the world right now.

In happier news, had a massive spree in Alannah Hill today and I'm now officially UNDER 50kg (after I poo). HAPPINESS! Almost back to my uni weight !!! Let's hope I can keep it up :)

Ciao bellas
xxoo

5 comments:

  1. Love the Barbie Store! love ur hot pink top! Such a barbie color, it was meant for u to discover that store ^^ Really miss the 猪肉月饼, brings back so much memories. Congrates on achieving ur goal weight, sure u will look fab on ur wedding day!!

    Steph Pink $~.^$

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was amazing hanging out and eating with you in SH!! (I didn't notice we actually ordered 8 dishes for 3 that day....)hahahahhaha you lost weight but I gain 1 kg!!! errrrr!! I'm going to start my losing weight cycle again...damn!! Send me the pix la!!! or upload it somewher so I can download them myself!! MISS YOU!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok that was me, rebecca, with a funny name just to test the blog I think! hahahhaa

    ReplyDelete
  4. How can ya lost weights again??!! OMG...I gain back again!
    Miss ya and have fun!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. i put up the pics on facebook luv

    xo

    ReplyDelete