If God brings me to it, He will bring me through it...

If God brings me to it, He will bring me through it...

Monday, 27 July 2009

The Rest of Betty...

WOW I just checked Betty's facebook and she put up almost 200 pics from the trip! TOURIST!!!

So here are a few that are worth posting. In front of Steve's work building (left) and THIS IS WHY MY CRAB DIED!!!! (right). Cos she was licking it!!!! ERGH!!!!!






















Heehee spot the Noodle! She's smiling!!






















Straight off the plane, no dinner and on the subway to go shopping:














HAHA this is funny. At some of the stalls you have to climb over the displays to get inside and try something on. Totally sexy pose:

1am. We decide to eat. Um... yea my no-alcohol diet lasted a grand total of 2 days....






















Food from that night and the next day:







































OMG so scary. This was a display by people at Insadong all Falun-Gong-style to show what happens to North Koreans when they try to escape. They wanted money and my gullible husband went up to talk to them, fell for their BS and gave them some. Pffft. It's all just gonna go to Kim Jong Il to build more weapons to kill us.

We got rose-shaped underwear as a free gift! (left) and... the hot scruffy guy that kept checking me out at Starbucks that got up AND LEFT as soon as hubby arrived (right). Hmmmph!!!














PANDA!!!














In the cool toilet at Doota (left) and getting nails done in the middle of the night, exhausted (right):






















Behind the counter getting some stock for Dress Me Pretty. I look like I work there! haha...














More foooood...














Betty is such a great photographer! I didnt even know she took these shots:































































Rodeo Street & hubby and I having a moment (right):














Moooooore food??


































Cooking dried fish and a VERY dirty Noodle-ly :P














Last day. She's still so well dressed and done up. I look like HELL.











































































Bye BYE!!! Waiting for the airport bus (left) and O.... M..... G - Betty's husband wearing the present she got him (right). PUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA loves it.














Video of some promo dancers on the street at 10am in the morning. We think the girl on the left got lipo on her stomach...



Bye Betty, I'll miss you!!!

Anyway, I was so super tired and Noodle was so super dirty by the end of it. Thank goodness for hubby who took her for a bath while I passed out on the couch (and missed my Korean class exam, which means I have to repeat next month. Oh well. I give up anyway)...














I even got some flowers YAY!


And Noodle's dogtag arrived! It says "Noodle" in Korean and have my phone no. on the back :D














*pleased*

xxoo

2 comments:

  1. Yoyo! I think I'm coming to Seoul next Sat to Mon Aug 8-11, with two gfs.

    You around? =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i sure am! just give me a call & we'll go shopping/eating :D
    xxoo

    ReplyDelete