We found a super funky one that has 35 themed rooms, all really cool. Click on Room Info to see all the different themed rooms.
In the lift and foyer - we both had to dress up and I was a schoolgirl (aka. Blair Waldorf):
The walkway...
We picked the VIP room "The Little Mermaid" LOL. I actually wanted Egyptian but it was unavailable. Some of the decor and facilities below:
The bed was CRAZY!
... and it had a mirror on the ceiling HAHA:
Yes, he was supposed to be Tarzan. Dont laugh.
Some Tarzan! He spilt the champagne everywhere, and it took him half an hour to find the pornos in the computer... (there are all these movies downloaded in the pc and you can link it up to the flatscreen - they have everything, even new releases from the cinema!)
Look how proud he is that he got the champagne open :P
Woke up this morning EXHAUSTED (as you can guess teehee), still depressed about NNN (more on that later), and starving... but we watched more movies anyway since checkout was at 2pm :o
Off to COEX we go for buffet where we jam our faces with as much food as humanly possible, and I get stared at by families & kids cos I'm still in my "school uniform"...
Watch Tarzan doing a dance for me:
XXOO
No comments:
Post a Comment