The day after, I've exhausted and running late for the flight, but I INSIST on eating one last meal before we go. Everyone is like - Grace, you're gonna miss the flight. But I'm like - NO! EAT YUM CHA!!!! ARGH!!!!


At the airport, there are all these super exotic fruits for sale at exorbent prices, and I LOVE IT!


The extra humungus seedless lychees:

Did you know that the mangosteen is my favourite fruit EVER!!?? Its really hard to find, expecially in a Aust and Korea, but when I see it I go beserk. ERGHHhhhh!!!!

Anyways, I've been super busy with Dress Me Pretty and thats why its taken me so long to update! If you haven't already, please follow us on Twitter:
www.twitter.com/dressmepretty. We are like, SO COOL and THE BEST! And im totally pissed right now on red wine and have no idea what I'm writing. And oops I bought a Longchamp bag today BOO!!! Will have to have a super stern talk with myself about buying too many designer bags. BLAH. Froggie loves me! I love Noodle!
Peace mofos!
xxoo
No comments:
Post a Comment