The only bad things are:
1) It's too big for 2 ppl. We can't ever find Noodle (or each other!)
2) It's bigger than any of Steve's colleague's apartments, and even bigger than his boss' house... which makes it kinda seem like we are super greedy. Which we are.
3) There are too many white walls, and I have to get big frames and print photographs to fill up the space.
4) It's a lot more work for the maid, and she does enough already
5) If I'm home alone I get scared...
The good things are that the extra closet and storage space really helps, and I can create a nursery from scratch yay. Also, its great for entertaining and we have had guests over for dinner non-stop since we moved and they all had a good time :)
Meanwhile, I haven't been too motivated to blog lately. It's becoming more and more of an effort to take pictures, and I'm really wondering if I can keep doing this after Nugget is born. I did, however, get my photographer friend Al to take one last set of pictures for me before he leaves Korea and here are (some of) the results.
Setting up.You can see my new couch and tables here. Haven't had time to do any curtains yet, but we have a mini chandelier :)
Moments...
Some of my faves :)
Ok that's a lie. My faves are actually not shown here at all cos Froggie made me take them off Facebook - he's "not comfortable" with me putting up half-nude shots on the internet. BOO!!! They were really nice and artistic. Oh well, at least my friends saw them and if you missed it then send me a message and I'll email to you :P
4 more sleeps til Ange arrives! She'll be bringing new maternity clothes for me, baby gifts, another kaftan, and an ipad. Excitement!!!
xxoo
wish I could b there darling! miss n huns xox
ReplyDeleteLookin' fab, Gracie!
ReplyDeleteCongrats on moving into your new place. It looks awesome!
Sexy Mama to be!
ReplyDelete